Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Didn't your momma ever tell you not to play with your food??

 For dinner I made chili rellenos and bean dip. The beans were a big hit, especially with Parks. He enjoyed eating it...here and there... But mostly he just enjoyed playing in it- drawing pictures in it with his fingers, applying it as makeup, flinging it across the room and beating his record distance over and over again. Turns out, beans are fun stuff. 




Caleb loved watching Parker play with his food...and he was probably wondering, "how could I get away with that and have mom and dad laughing and taking pictures??" Don'tcha even think about it Mr!


checking out the pile of beans he just launched over the side of his chair.





I hope this hasn't made you lose your appetite. I think its darling. But I am his mom so I suppose I could be slightly biased.......Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHA!! :D Christmas is just too far away...