Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday


I love traditions. They make me happy. So I'm starting a new tradition on my blog called Thoughtful Thursday. Basically I'll just post a thought, quote, scripture, epiphany -something that stood out to me and touched my heart over the week. Without further ado, here's todays~



This is a season to be strong. It is a time to move forward without hesitation, knowing well the meaning, the breadth, and the importance of our mission. It is a time to do what is right regardless of the consequences that might follow. It is a time to be found keeping the commandments. It is a season to reach out with kindness and love to those in distress and to those who are wandering in darkness and pain. It is a time to be considerate and good, decent and courteous toward one another in all of our relationships. In other words, to become more like Christ.

-Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

I absolutely LOVE this! The hardest part is always applying.... but you can do it!!! I am too!!! :)

Michelle said...

That is a good idea, Gretchy. Love you!!