Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why, hello Fall! So nice to see you again.

My husband and I stepped outside several days again and the cool crispness of the air took my breath away. We looked at each other and smiled. Time to break out the fall decor! I love this time of the year. So cozy. Every day is a perfect excuse to dress up in my skinny jeans, boots, and scarf and go out or {the more popular option around here} just stay home in my lounge-ies with a big ol fleece blanket wrapped around me while I watch Pride and Prejudice for the the umpteenth time. Yes I am watching it right now. Don't judge me. 

My boys and I went on a walk and collected gold leaves, vibrant berries, and pine cones of all sizes and placed them around our home. Forgive the picture overload, I just heart all the colors and shapes of fall! 






 
This fireplace just needs a warm glowing fire to complete the effect.







 Welcome fall! Please stay awhile and make yourself at home. 

3 comments:

Bennion Lovin' said...

Cute Gretchen! I love the candy corn in the candle holder idea. So perfect!

JeNnA said...

I FLIPPING LOVE IT!!!!! A LOT!!!!!

Michelle said...

I wish we could wrap up in a fleece blanket and watch Pride and Predjudice. :'( We are stuck with the sun.