Monday, September 26, 2011

Doin' the Puyallup


The next town over has this crazy huge fair every year that everyone and their dog goes to. You kinda have to...I mean, everyone goes. Unless you hate food, fun, and life you'd want to go. Its called the Puyallup Fair and its so big and takes so long to walk through and see everything that people say, "I'm doing the Puyallup." You do it. Its that big.
So we did the Puyallup over the weekend, just so we could keep our normal status in society. And it was kinda fun. Actually really fun. I didn't take many pictures but check out the few I got. They'll convince you of how much fun it was.

They had this drum set for the kids that was built out of all these recycled items. Buckets, rakes, metal bars, cans, lids, pipes, pans...everything you can think of! It.was.awesome!! I kinda want to build one in my garage...I mean, it kept the boys entertained for hours! At least it would have if we'd let them stay that long.


 Hahahaha! I love his face in this pic!







After experiencing pure psychedelic joy at the bum bums (that's what Caleb calls drums) we let Caleb go on one ride. I was totally against the idea (3 bucks for 30 seconds on a race car?? Really?!?) but Kiel insisted so I decided to make it worth it by taking a hundred dollars worth of pictures. And I did. And the expressions I captured were so worth the 3 dollars. Good job on being right Babe!



 I added this picture, not because of my adorable son who I could look at for hours, but because of the awesome kid behind him showin 'em who's man enough to drive without hands while throwing around gangs signs. Haha so cute!



Yeah. Our weekend rocked. 
Now on to bigger and worser things. Kiel started school today so back to being a single parent for me. Anyone want to be my friend??

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

Let be friends! The sad thing is we're in the same boat so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away from each other!
Looks super fun!!
And I also love all your crafts that you did. You are so talented. When I get my house within in the next 6 months, come and help me decorate! Sure love ya!!!

Michelle said...

I bet Kiel rocked out on the drums. :D