Monday, January 12, 2009

a LiTtLE sUrvEy

I got this from my sis in law Mindy and I enjoyed reading about her so I thought I'd do it too! If any of you want to copy and put it on your blog I would enjoy reading yours too :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? 5:40, 6:30, 7:45...

2. Diamonds or pearls? I love them both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bolt
4. What is your favorite TV show? Probably King of Queens...or Rachel Ray
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal with lots of blueberries!! Or Quaker oatmeal squares...Mmmm!
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike?Anything with mayo
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I've been sucked into the Regina Spektor fan circle
9. What kind of car do you drive? Lexus
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with avocado and sprouts!
11. What characteristic do you despise? ditsy-ness when its a little extreme
12. Favorite item of clothing? I'll have to second mindy on this one...lingerie is pretty great.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'll say New Zealand
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I dunno...I like forever 21
15. Where would you retire to? hmmm I'll have to get some ideas from kiel on that one
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My last birthday...my husbands so great!
17. Favorite sport to watch? BBALL as long as the Suns or Jazz are playing...wait, maybe volleyball is my favorite...I'll have to put some serious thought into that one.
18. Person you love most in the world? My hubby and then Caleb of course
19. Describe yourself in 2 words? Not ditsy :)
20. When is your birthday? July 31st
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person
22. What is your shoe size? 7-7.5
23. Pets? None right now but I would love a dog and some horses again...too bad kiel's allergic
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Being a mom is the greatest thing in the world!! I love it!! And we might go to Japan this summer...I'll keep ya'll posted on that one.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Vet, artist, singer, but mostly a mom
26. How are you today? a little bored
27. What is your favorite candy? laffy taffy and chocolate
28. What is your favorite flower? I love lilies and roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb. 14th :)
30. What is your favorite pastime? singing and playing the piano or reading
31. What are you listening to right now? Caleb choking...probably on a hairball
32. What was the last thing you ate? smarties
33. Do you wish on stars? No...does anyone?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED
35. How is the weather right now? A little overcast and cold
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? The love of my life
37. Favorite soft drink? does berry lemonade count?
38. Favorite restaurant? Macaroni Grill
39. Real Hair color? The same color its always been...a lovely shade of brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? i had a wood doll that you could velcro different clothes onto
41. Summer or winter? SUMMER!! Say NO to SNOW!
42. Hugs or kisses? yes yes YES!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? hot chocolate!
45. Do you want your friends to also fill this out? Yeah sure...whatever floats your boat
46. When was the last time you cried? 2 weeks ago
47. What is under your bed? some tissues i'm sure...i don't think you really want to know ;p
48. What did you do last night? Wrote out our 2009 goals with kiel & watched Prs. Monsons fireside and worked on a puzzle
49. What are you afraid of? driving in the snow and crashing with caleb in the car
50. Salty or sweet? I have the HUGEST sweet tooth
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3
52. How many years at your current job? 8 months...I love being a mom!!!
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday...i get to see my husband for the rest of the week!
54. How many towns have you lived in? like..8...or 9?
55. Do you make friends easily? yeah

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I will email you those WAY cute pics of Caleb tonight. I don't know your email so tell Kiel I am sending them to his.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness please post them up right away! You need to brag that you really do have the cutest baby of all time! You know my mom and I were looking at them yesterday and we couldn't believe how much he looks like Kiel in pics three, and five. And how much he looks like you in pics two and four! Crazy!