Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun Misc.

Here are some pics of other fun things we did while in AZ for Christmas. Notice how the weather is still beautiful outside?? Thats the way I like it!

Caleb helped Mary with her work...at least went along for the ride

Played with Grampa


Played with his new cousin Heiders

Got our pictures taken

Played Golf...this is a very typical picture of my parents...all lovey dovey

His form looks good huh?

Played in the bath with Kaylynners

Uncle Tommy holding all of his nieces and nephew

Going for a ride on a surf board thingy...I'm pretty sure it broke shortly after this pic was taken

Jumped on the tramp


Kissing cousins!

So we obviously had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Preferably when it is 80 degrees like when we were there rather than 180 degrees like it is in the summer. Yup it was beautiful and we had so much fun!!

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

hey I miss you girl... do you know how long its been??? TO LONG!!! i wanna go to AZ with you k!!!! I wanna see your family! So.. caleb is getting big and more studdlier and you are beautiful!THE END!

Brewer Family said...

Hey there! You probably don't even remember me from MCC Institute, but I found your blog from Camille. Anyways you and your little family are so cute! Hope life is treating you well!