Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Einstein

So can you tell I get a little bored?? haha yeah i've overloaded on posts lately but Caleb is so cute and is growing up so fast! So I thought I'd share some things he's learned to do lately.

He learned how to play "patty cake"...such a natural!


He's learning how to sleep better! He slept 8 hrs last night! But in this picture he fell asleep in his highchair while I was feeding him.
He can hold his own bottle now and he loves it!
My baby's all grown up and safe in China! Well...maybe...we'll still letcha know on that...and its Japan not China. Please refer to Mulan to make sense of the quote that I just butchered.

3 comments:

Kevin and Missa said...

He is so cute!!

Bekah: said...

wow. married, and with a kid too. i cannot believe it. thanks for saying hi.

i design my own blog. good luck finding a cute one.

take care.

JeNnA said...

ohhh thats fun! and you are hilarious!!! sure love ya