Friday, January 30, 2009

yEsTeRdAyS DiSaStEr

I have a story that should make all of you feel so much better about yourselves! hahaha. So I have been contemplating cutting some swoopy bangs. I've had them several times before and I just think they look better on me than otherwise. So yesterday I felt ready for the change and I was trying to decide how I was going to cut them b/c I have always done it one way and it has turned out great everytime but I was watching my friend cut her bangs and she did it this other way so I tried that. What a mistake! A) They were not long and swoopy...they were too short! B) They were crooked!!! HAHAHAHA At first I was horrified and speechless and then I just broke down laughing. It reminded me of a time when I was about 5 and my mom cut my hair crooked like 20 times and I ended up having a crooked boy haircut that scarred me for life. Well luckly this was only my bangs and my hair grows pretty fast. At the end of the day I was ALMOST glad it had happened...it was kind of a downer day but then I could think of my bangs and laugh in spite of myself! It was pretty sad and terrific. So I will be sporting various renditions of this hair-do until my bangs grow out a little and can swoop more to the side:
HAHAHA! So laugh! Because I'm pretty sure you don't have short, crooked bangs! :-)

4 comments:

Kevin and Missa said...

you have to show us what it looks like!!:)

Gretchen Willmore said...

LOL yeah right! I'll show you in...about a month! Actually, would you mind fixing them in a month? They have to grow a little more before I cut more off. But your so good at hair stuff! Will you? Will you please???

Mary said...

Gretch?? You are too funny! I'm sure they couldn't be that bad, however your hairstyle in that pic is pretty darn gorgeous!

JeNnA said...

haha your gorgeous! sure miss ya. when are we going to get together again?