Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things About Gretchen Petramalo Willmore

I have been tagged for this thing at least 23 times so on this day of boredom I am going to fill it out. I guess I tag all of you so if you were just dying to fill it out here's your opportunity to jump on the bandwagon with the millions of others who have already done so. I look forward to reading yours!~*~

1. When I was little I wanted to have 12 children. Now that I have one I want even more than that!
2. I sold my first art piece when I was 10 to my uncle for $100. It was a charcoal drawing of Goofy.
3. I love to sing more than anything in the world but you can not pay me enough to sing a solo. However, if there was a second person singing with me I would happily sing at the next presidential inauguration.
4. I have already designed my future house and it includes an indoor basketball court because I like watching basketball...but Kiel vetoed that idea when I told him about it last week...
5. I got my Associates degree when I was 18.
6. I love the sun and hate the snow. My ideal afternoon includes soaking up sun and sipping lemonade.
7. I was officially (on a knee with a ring) proposed to twice before I said YES!!! to Kiel.
8. When I was younger my family would spend 3 or 4 months during the summer traveling and I can't wait till Kiel and I can to do that with our family!
9. I have moved 7 times during my life.
10. I dropped out of highschool my junior year.
11. I have never cussed in my life.
12. I am deathly afraid of the ocean. I will only go waist deep and that's still freaky.
13. When I chose my major my only demand was that I didn't have to take math for it. So I ended up doing linguistics.
14. I used to be a ballerina. For a year.
15. I have started writing two books and one day at least one will be published.
16. The thing I hate doing most is cleaning the kitchen. I'd rather clean the bathroom.
17. I am OCD about making the bed in the morning.
18. If I could go back and change my major I would major in interior design.
19. My favorite TV show is American Idol and my favorite TV show to watch with Caleb is Arthur.
20. I am a huge PHX Suns fan...but I'm trying to switch over to the Jazz...Its a hard transition.
21. I want a great pyranees when I grow up and Kiel wants a min schnauzer. My dog will eat his dog for a snack.
22. I have never watched an R-rated movie in my life.
23. I have found out I'm not very republican but I'm DEFINITELY not democrat and will never be...so I guess I'm part of the opinionated political group of 1.
24. I switch between ultra health food conscious and a junk-food junkie about every 3 weeks.
25. We have saved approximately $140 since we got married by me cutting Kiel's hair.

3 comments:

JeNnA said...

so.... i think i know the 2 guys that proposed to you but you don't you help me out so i know for sure (ya just send me an little e-mail) and you are hilarious. and i love you!!

Mary said...

you have got to be one of the funniest sisters i know! You dropped out of high school? When? I never knew that 2 guys had proposed to you before Kiel did... enlighten me!

Molly said...

Dont do it, dont switch to the Jazz....