Saturday, November 29, 2008

Little Christmas Survey


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love them both!!!! Yummy!!!!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them and writes on them...he has the same handwriting as my mom!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? My very favorite are the long white iceicle lights but I like the big colored ones too...we just have little white lights on our christmas tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I haven't yet...but I'm sure Kiel would appreciate it ;)

5. When do you put up your decorations? I try to hold off until after halloween. Usually mid November.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? The Christmas breakfast omlet!!! It beats out everything!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Trying to stay up all night watching movies and then waiting on the stairs till my parents were ready.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I've always known...sad huh?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope but we probably will this yr since we aren't having Christmas till the 27th so Kiel can be with us.

10. What's your fave stocking stuffer? I like the cold cereal and fruit snacks. Kiel likes the cologne.

11.How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Candy canes, silver bows, red bulbs, white lights, and silver garland stuff.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes and I'm so glad! thats what brought Kiel and I back together...the second time.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? This is hard...I have recieved tuition money which was much appreciated and I really love the piano I got last yr!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family. That ties with drinking plenty of hot chocolate.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Moms Danish pastry! Of course!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making christmas candy all week long and then take it caroling to everyone we know, their relatives and friends, and their dogs. Pretty much everyone in Mesa. Kiel likes the hogies on Christmas eve :)

17. What tops your tree? A little silver bow.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I'll say both equally...I admit. I love getting presents. But I also love shopping for other ppl!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Who Would Send a Baby? Its not super well known but I love it! ...or Oh Holy Night.

20. Candy Canes? As far as I'm concerned candy canes have 2 uses: for decorating the tree and as a hot chocolate stirrer (is that a word?)...I like the minty taste it adds!

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? No. But we probably do need to focus more on the the real meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

Camille Elise said...

WEE!!!! I found your blog! :)

JeNnA said...

Thats a fun little survey. And I love how your thanksgiving turned out. Sounds like you guys no how to party!! miss you