Wednesday, November 12, 2008

XtreMe RoOm MaKeOVeR: Petramalo Edition

While I was in AZ this past week I decided to make my parent's bedroom my project! My parents did some extensive remodling of our entire home but they just never got around to finishing decorating their room! So I enlisted my little sister Mary's help and we fixed up my parents room in our spare time- all for under $150! The only thing was that she wanted lots of pictures of her family and I was NOT allowed to touch my dads corner...thats the corner thats still a disaster at the end.

Workin' It




BEFORE


My dad's corner...oh dear.


The armoir was actually closer to the doors and flat against the wall with a smaller TV on top and golf clubs in the corner but we had already moved it and put a bigger TV on top when we took these pictures.


AFTER


Mary! We forgot to get a different lamp shade! We'll have to fix that at Thanksgiving.




And...my dad's STILL disturbing corner.

THE END

2 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Gretch that looks fantastic!! Feel free to come by my house anytime!

Mary said...

Guess what???? Dad cleaned his desk today!!! Wahhoooo!!!!! I think we put him in a cleaning mood!!!! Yes!!!!