Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm thankful for...

I love Thanksgiving!! I love everything about it; I love the fall colors, family, the wonderful food, and the fact that Christmas is close! But really, thanksgiving is about being thankful so I'm going to write down 5 things I a thankful for every week...that means this week gets 10 things because I didn't think about it soon enough to do it last week. (These are not necessarily in order of most to least grateful)

1) My cell phone
2) A two bedroom apt.
3) Having family only 45 min. away
4) Family period.
5) Free internet
6) Carbs
7) My piano
8) (For Kiel) Dave Matthew Band
9) My religion
10) Steven's mint truffle hot chocolate (+ big marshmellows)

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

i loved the makeover that you did for your parents. very impressed1 and too love thanksgiving. sadly it won't be with my family this year but hey food is good and I'll be with nathan and Brynn! cute post gretch!