Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Home for the pre-Holidays

Caleb and I got to spend a great five days back home in AZ! We missed Kiel so much but we had alot of fun! There is always something to do at home...but I guess that comes with having 1003 family members on the same street. In fact, the ongoing joke (that was really the truth) was that we had to keep leaving parties early to get to other parties on time! We're just pArtY ANiMalS and thats the way I like it. But my favorite part (besides maybe the pizookies because that was chocolately-chip goodness + family) was just being with my family and talking to them. They are so wonderful and I am so lucky to have such an awesome family!

Going to OREGANOS to get PIZOOKIES after Friday Forum
Pizookie: N. A giant crunchy-around-the-outside-gooy-in-the-inside deepdish cookie(best in the form of chocolate chip but available in PB and macadamian nut) served hot out of the oven with a giant wallop of vanilla ice cream in the middle of the cookie
Dad, my cousin Chad, and sisters Allie and Mary

The BIG french toast breakfast with fresh strawberries and whip cream, coconut syrup with bananas, pinapple, and nuts. We don't know anything about plain maple syrup :)



No comments: