Monday, January 25, 2010

Call me CRAZY but...

We find out what Baby's gender is on Wednesday and I think that is the second most exciting part of pregnancy- the most exciting being seeing the "positive" on the pregnancy test.
In case of it turning out to be a boy, I have to tell my current all time favorite girl name as of right now. For the past 4 months I have been set on Gracie and I still love love LOVE it, but
call me crazy, my new favorite is
Apple Charlotte

Kiel already nixed it so now I just get to enjoy the thought of naming my baby's first doll Apple Charlotte instead. Luckily he likes Gracie. I think Gracie is such a cute little girlie name but perfectly feminine for when my little girl grows up.

Now if we have another boy...we're in trouble name-wise...On Wednesday, if it is necessary, feel free to start throwing out suggestions!

3 comments:

Poise'n Ivory said...

ooo yeah you can't claim charlotte... That is Samantha's favorite girl name. After the Ethen debate between you and Tyler and think he might just kill you if you claim Charlotte as well. =) hahaha

Hawkes said...

Apple!? I love it! That is what Gwyneth Paltrow named her first daughter. Its very hip. ha ha

Michelle said...

Apple Gretchen? Oh my word. you are so weird and I WILL call you crazy. YOU ARE CRAZY. Gracie is a really cute name, though. Now that you know it is a boy...