Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For Grandma P, With Love <3


Deer Grandma Petramalo,
I mis You so much. I am sAd thet yoU dont git to sea All the New thiNgs I learn to dO each Day. so I had Mommy
take loTs off pituRes so I Cood show you wUt a big boy i am! I cant' wate to sea You in a munth! i hope you injoy thEse pitures i Took 'specialy four you. show them tO Grampa and aunt Mary and Aunt Alli and Uncle StepHen and Uncle uncle Uncle Tommy two.
i Grewed teetH all by mySelf

i can pLay in thu Top of my exersaucer and in the bOttom uf It!
I can hold One toy in my moUth While i hold another toy in My hAnd
I caN wake uP with cool haredoos


i Am a BuddiNg GymNast
I helP mommy in the kichin...wut wood She do Without mE??

im jUst perty dang CUTE!

Luv yoU Grandma! MuaH!
Luv, Yur favorIte Grandson :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ok Gretchen... this kid is so adorable. I miss being able to be with him and watch him grow! He is changing so much! He Still has the cutest face on the planet!

JeNnA said...

very cute pictures caleb! you are such a studd! i love that you get ito your mommys kitchen cupboards! hope to see you soon!