Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!


Today is Melissa's birthday (she is in the middle of the picture) and for her birthday she made Amber and I pumpkin pancakes!! Wasn't that nice of her? The pumpkin pancakes were super yummy! I hope it wasn't a secret family recipe because I want it! After the yummy breakfast we went to the new theater by University mall and watched Bolt in 3-D. We were at the first showing and we were the only ones there. I always wanted to have a theater to myself and it was all I'd imagined it would be! And the movie was so cute...I suggest it for everyone! The 3-D was really cool. Pretty much we just loved the glasses! They weren't the cheapo card board ones, they were high quality plastic! haha...it was tons of fun. And the whole time Caleb got to play with his friend Caleb.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! :)

2 comments:

JeNnA said...

i like your things you want to accomplish in the next year! sounds very fun! maybe i'll have to think about that for us! (can i be your friend that will last forever? ;))

Kevin and Missa said...

lol... thanks soo much.. I seriously had soo much fun!!! I cant thank you enough!! I am so grateful for friends like you guys!!