Thursday, October 30, 2008

My 2 very smart boys :)


Today has been pretty exciting!! (When your with a 5 month old 24/7 small things like blowing bubbles with your spit is pretty exciting). Today Caleb learned how to roll all over the place! He loves it. Now I don't know how I'll get him to take good naps because he always wants to sleep on our bed but I don't want him to roll off! Its quite the dilemma. Once he gets onto his tummy he pulls his little legs under him and gets up in a crawling position. My money is on him crawling like a pro by two weeks. Hes such a smart boy! He gets it from his daddy. Also, his 2nd tooth broke thru today! So now he has two little daggers he can bite me with. They are pretty cute though.
The final exciting thing for today has to do with my other boy! Kiel won honorable mention for his Chuck Norris paper in a paper writing contest at BYU! He won $100! And because I edited it he said he'll share a little with me so we are going to go do something fun. Yeah...I'm pretty proud of him :)

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

Wow thats great for kiel... wow and you must be quite the editor... what are you going to do? And cute little caleb... Brynn crawled at 5 months too.... She got her smarts from her daddy you! We really need to get together! What yoyu guys doing for halloween??