Monday, October 27, 2008

Caleb's 1st Tooth!

Most babies don't get their 1st tooth for several more months, but what can I say? Our baby is advanced. He gets that from his daddy! He's actually had this little tooth for a few weeks and his 2nd one is on it's way in, but these are his first 1st tooth pictures :) The process has been a little rough for him...hes been more fussy than usual, which means hes just a little fussy cuz he never use to be at all! The nights are a little rough too...thats the hardest part! But the past 2 nights have been better...one of them he only woke up once! And did I mention he druels a hundred gallons a day??!




1 comment:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Thanks for having Kiel text Rylee and get our blog address. Glad you find you guys on the world wide web. It's such a fun way to keep in touch since we are all busy!! I seriously LOVE blogging.... I have been doing it a while as I'm sure you saw.

Anyway, I will link you up... Hopefully we will see you guys over the holidays sometime. Can't believe how big that baby of yours is getting....