Monday, March 5, 2012

Under Construction


If you have not visited my blog in the past two days you may have clicked on my blog expecting something entirely different than what you are seeing now! Remember this post where I said I wanted to make some changes to my blog to make it more navigateable (pretty sure that's a real word in the inspired dictionary..)? This is all happenin folks. I've been doing some research and turns out its pretty easy to make things just how you want them on this bloggity blog! (I love you google and brilliant techy bloggers!) I'm still learning and ironing out kinks so please be patient with me as I try to make things more easier for me and you. And if you have any suggestions please throw them out there! 
Basically I have labelled all my posts so you can click on the tabs and find posts listed under that category. I hope this makes things easier instead of more confusing. Let me know what you think...thanks!

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

Wow I love it!!!! GOOD WORK!!!!