Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picture Fest

I just found my camera charger and was finally able to download the last of our pictures from Japan. There's alot but I know my family would like to see them...Enjoy!

The view of Tokyo from our hotel
Kiel the Samarai
My birthday dinner and the best meal I ate in Japan!



The day we left...I miss you Yukarisan!



At an aquarium...


Look how fat he used to be! I miss that baby fat!
The whole Igarashi family



Kiel taught the lady on the right...she is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met!


Yes, those are Japanese flipflops

The takaido drums...one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life. I'll post a video of it.

So these are pretty long videos but they do get better as they go! Sorry the quality isn't awesome...I was using our small camera and sometimes it catches the wind...The first two videos are at the Takaido festival and the last one is at the Matsumoto Bon Bon festival.


4 comments:

Francesca said...

Still jealous you got to live in Japan! Love the photo of Caleb in his little kimono.

Alisha said...

Sasaki Shimai!!
If you have her info can I have it??? I've been trying to find a way to get in contact with her since I left Japan!!

JeNnA said...

after updating myself with you blog... i got my shre of laughs that I knew I'd get. Thanks for always making me laugh. So, I love your japan pics. I love the cake your mom made. I love that you were able to go so spontaneoulsy and i freaking love calebs easter basket that he got from his awesome parents! love you

Michelle said...

those videos are awesome. What a pretty place.