Monday, October 26, 2009

Worldly Inspiration

I have finally set up my interior design blog! I am launching a small scale interior design buisness, Worldly Inspiration, and basing it out of this blog. I'm so excited for it and the experience that {I hope} it will give me! I just got it put together so don't expect too much right now...but hopefully in the future it will be filled with lots of fun and helpful posts on decorating your home beautifully as well as some of the decorating services I will be offering. To view this lovely new blog, go here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WAHOO!!!! This is going to be so fun!!!! you can make anything cute or pretty Gretchen. anything. you are especially good at Interior Design. now everyone gets to have some cute ideas of what to do to their home! Yeah!

Unknown said...

good job!!! i love you!!