Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Excuses Excuses!

Hi ya'll (I'm watching Paula on the cooking channel at the moment...)! I'm sad that I haven't blogged for awhile but there's a few reasons for that. The first one being that all the posts I want to write include pictures that I want to take and my camera charger is MIA! There will be some blogging overload once I find that charger...
The second reason I haven't blogged in awhile is that I feel that no one reads my blog now that I have gone private so I don't quite feel the same excitement as before to get on here and muse and vent and babble and post pictures because I don't feel like I'm being heard anyway.
My third reason for not blogging is that things have been crazier than usual around here. We had some fam come for General Conference and we did a lot of hanging out and now my two little sisters are staying with me for the next two weeks so we have just been...watching TV.
Which leads me to my fourth and final reason. I have been sick. Very very sick. I just have the basic flu/cold (I hope!) that has been going around and my sister and Kiel now have it as well. So we have been watching movies and TV around the clock. Granted, all these excuses only apply to the past week but thats how far back I can remember these days anyway.
However, while I have been watching TV 24/7 I have been reading and rereading all your blog posts so keep them coming! Don't follow my bad example...I love to hear how all my friends and family are doing and what you are up to these days!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

everybody in our family LOVES your blog! everytime someone discovers that you wrote we are all very happy!! we can't get enough!!!! it is so fun to be here with you guys! don't worry. you'll get better!!! :)

Amy J said...

Sorry you guys have all been sick! I know how you feel about the private blog thing. I know a lot of people forget to read now that it doesn't show up in google reader. Big bummer! I'm still reading though so keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and check it almost every day! I know my parents check it too! Keep the posting coming! I am so sorry you are sick. My parents are under the weather as well. It must be going around. I hope you guys still come out tomorrow! I miss you guys. I am husbandless so I will probably be out there!

Anonymous said...

ps.... if your sisters are in town, maybe we could go walk around Gardner Village! They have all their cute witches out!!! I have been dying to go! Call me!!!!!

Gramma and Grampa Willmore said...

Don't stop blogging...I look all the time....

JeNnA said...

still sick?? I read your blog!! When you get feeling better lets go play in salt lake!! Love ya!!