Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Farewell to Matsumoto


Our stay in Matsumoto has officially ended. Tomorrow morning we will take the 2 hour train ride to Tokyo where we will spend the next two days site-seeing, swimming (my one requirement was that our hotel have a swimming pool), and shopping! I have been really looking forward to this part of our trip and I'm sure I will not be disappointed! There is a lot to look forward to in my near future (meeting everyone that means a lot to Kiel from his mission, returning to America, seeing my mom and the rest of my family (that includes Kiel's family, of course!), and decorating my new apt!) and it makes me feel that really, life is beautiful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really excited to see you!!!! and Caleb and Kiel!!!!!!! you have to come to mesa and see all of us!!!

Michelle said...

I'm REALLY syked to see you all!!! Hope you come to Mesa REALLY soon!!! Love you!!!

JeNnA said...

haha I totally loved your "things you love about america" your last paragraph!! your coming home... wow!! but so fun! where are you going to live? same place? I am glad you updated about your mom... I have been thinking about her! can't wait to see you! love ya!