Saturday, July 25, 2009

Youtube Debut

So with all the spare time I've had lately I decided to videotape me singing a favorite -I'm Not That Girl from the musical WICKED- and post it on youtube. I always wondered how ppl got up the nerve to post videos of themselves when others would bash (and complement) them but recently I got that nerve, out of sheer boredom, and jumped on the youtube wagon. I ALREADY KNOW I'M NO PRO, especially my piano skills, although I will say that I just barely bought the music and given some time I could be a master. Anyway, if you get as bored as I was feel free to watch it, critique it (trust me, theres plenty to critique as I was friggin nervous to sing on videotape!), and do whatever else you feel so inclined to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQzMLOaUOSA


8 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

You were really good, Gretchen!!!! Honestly!!!!

Mary said...

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Unknown said...

Absoluty Mavalous darling! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love it...

Francesca said...

Enjoyed it! And I think your hair looked really lovely.

Hawkes said...

Nice! What is the thing in the back of the shot? In the cage?

Gretchen Willmore said...

Its a giant black lab...he's deathly afraid of Caleb.