Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday WISH List

Im not asking for much, quantity wise, but in case you have been stressing over what to give me (I hope Kiel reads this!) I thought I would make it easy and just tell you.

1) a yoga mat

2) a chic bicycle, preferably light blue or pink, with a little white or brown wicker basket on front and a baby seat in the back. Something that looks like this:

Don't worry, I'm not really expecting to get this bike (as this particular bike costs over a $1000 and would have to be imported from france)...but

I can wish can't I??

2 comments:

Mary said...

are you learning yoga??? get pro so you can teach me... we can have another one of those "plates" experiences! hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

Gretch, you should start comind to Yoga with me!! When you guys get back of course. We should go on Saturday's when we dont have work or school! This way I can come out to Provo or you can come to salt lake! Let me know, I am beind dead serious!