Monday, November 29, 2010

Let it snow * Let it snow * Let it snow

I'll be honest, one of the deciding factors for me when we were trying to decide whether we should move to Washington was the fact that there's "no snow." Being an Arizona girl I worship the sun and HATE the snow. Looks like I was lied to.

But there's one little man that is not disappointed.






Parker camped out in the warm garage while Caleb went snow crazy





Those rosey cheeks and the hot chocolate that followed made this snow fall totally worth it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited to see those two cuties tomorrow!!! We are going to have so much fun. Especially since I am part homeschool. <3 you!!

JeNnA said...

I also am a sun freak! i hate hate hate the flippin cold! Brynn is a snow bunny and could be outside for hours!!!! Miss you ya know!