Friday, June 25, 2010

Restaurant Wrap-up: Thai Mango

Feeling extremely exhausted and short on time had us visiting this new little restaurant that just opened up in the Buy Low/Cafe Rio/Shopko (know where I'm talking about??) Provo shopping complex on University Parkway. Thai Mango was pretty busy when we got there so we figured it must be pretty good...can I just say FANTASTIC?!? It was SO GOOD.
The prices are around $7-9 and each plate was probably enough for two (I'm already excited for my lunch leftovers tomorrow!). However, they have a lunch special for $6 that includes an entree and an appetizer...just get there before 3pm!
Everything looked sooo good but I ended up going with the something wooshen (I think thats what it was called!) and Kiel got the shrimp dish--both under the Noodle entrees.

I give mine a DEFINITE 5 stars
Kiel gives his a 4 1/2 stars

This place is one of the best places I've been in a while. The sauce was awesome, the veggies were cooked perfect, and I didn't feel like everything was dripping in oil like most Asian food.
I am definitely hitting this place up again!

and again and again and again...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that sounds really good gretchen. Hope you enjoy Mom while we don't!! tell mom I love her!