Monday, April 27, 2009

Caleb's 1st...hAiRcuT!

Today was a monumental day in the life of Caleb and Mommy...Caleb has had some minor hair trims in the past but today I pulled out the buzzer and cut it all off! I left an inch on his head and I cut off a good 2+ inches! He had loooong hair! He was such a trooper through the experience too...he didn't even jerk and make me mess up! I'm kinda sad now...I'll be honest. I feel like my baby is a little boy now and it breaks my heart. But I can't hardly complain because he just gets cuter and cuter everyday!
Remembering the past...

Loving the feel of the clippers on his head...


Daddy needed his hair cut too!!
Kiel wanted to sport this cut for awhile but...
The final product! 2 handsome mans :)

5 comments:

JeNnA said...

I haven't seen caleb in a while... he's a studddddd!! You are brave to cut hair... I ddon't have the guts to do nathans yet! (i'll let you know about this weekend.. soon)

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

adorable!!!! Can't wait to see you in three days!!!! In the second pic of Kiel he looks like Dash on the Incredibles!!!

Unknown said...

that looks soo much better and caleb is so cute!

Michelle said...

Wow, Gretch! I'm impressed! Great Job!